The Case for Basic Income for the Arts was launched (initially on the OBIN website) and over 3,000 artists have signed the public letter for a basic income guarantee, including 30+ arts organizations and unions representing 75,000+ members advocating for a basic income to make this country a better place for everyone.
- Zainub Verjee on a basic income for creatives
- Freelancer’s Basic Income webinar
- Toronto Artists For Basic Income: An Introduction video
- CARFAC – Voice of Canada’s Visual Artists webinar
- OBIN & BIC’s basic income for the arts webinar
- Article in ArtNet News